Private Desert Safari
Lavish private desert safari experience!!
Dubai is a city renowned for high-end shopping, cutting-edge architecture, a vibrant nightlife scene, and endless desert areas. Private desert safari is an essential part of the exploration of Dubai because it adds the excitement, adventure, and unforgettable journey on the sand that Evening Safari Dubai provides.
For the most luxurious private desert safari experience, look no further than our exclusive and opulent private package. This unforgettable experience promises stunning views of the desert landscape. Capture mesmerizing moments and create memories to last a lifetime. Your private oasis in the desert guarantees a romantic setting with an added magic touch.
Enjoy a six-course gourmet dinner with fire torches and a peaceful lake while you dine. Your butler serves your dinner, prepared by the on-site personal chef and served by your butler. Entertain yourself with a private sunset falconry performance, captivating acrobatic entertainment, and a fire show. You can make the experience even more enjoyable by making the tour exceptional with specific requests on hand throughout the day or night.
Private Desert Safari with VIP Twist
A guide will greet you in Dubai and then drive you to the red dunes in a luxurious 4×4 Land Cruiser. The 45-minute journey will be picturesque, as you’ll get to take in the sand dunes and their shifting colors. When you arrive, take a 35-minute quad bike ride (for an additional fee), followed by 40 to 50 minutes of dune bashing. Then, you’ll continue across the dunes to the desert camp.
- Travel in the comfort of a 4x4 Land Cruiser for 2 to 6 people.
- You'll be picked up in a beautiful Range Rover. Around noon or evening of your private desert safari, we'll notify you of the precise pick-up time.
- Immerse yourself in luxury at our most exclusive and luxurious camp and feel like royalty.
- You can lounge in a luxurious majlis and smoke shisha or cigars.
- Stop at the dunes to admire the sunset and snap some photographs.
- In private desert safari, travelers can also instruct the driver about the desert driving mode, if they like slow, long desert drive, medium or extreme sand bashing.
- Ride a camel, enjoy a BBQ dinner and watch a fire show – all in one evening!
- With your table, get full waiter service and privacy.
- An exciting way to explore the Arabian Desert
- Stunning desert scenery
- Adrenaline-pumping experience
- Skilled drivers
- Traditional fire show
- Skilled performers
- Breathtaking displays
- Camel ride through the dunes
- Friendly camels
- Stunning scenery
- Thrilling experience
- Similar to snowboarding
Plan Ahead – Before You Give Private Desert Safari A Go
- All vehicles have safety features, such as roll bars and seat belts, and are regularly serviced to ensure optimal performance. Our team is also available 24/7 to assist you should any problems arise while you’re on the road.
- The duration of each tour option is an estimate and includes travel time
- The tour itinerary is based on religious restrictions; certain events (particularly fire shows) and alcoholic beverages will not be accessible on Islamic days following UAE legislation.
- Shisha is complimentary in the shisha area. If you would like shisha delivered to your table, there will be an extra charge.
- In the hotter months, it’s suggested that you put on covered shoes.
- Please note that this is more of a tourist attraction than anything else! The temperature in the desert can drop from November to January and rise dramatically from June to September. Make sure you bring water/snacks for the journey as there will be no stops for refreshments until we reach the camp.
Please note: The program is adjustable to religious purposes or other circumstances which might block particular activities from happening.
How safe is the safari ride?
Dune Drifter Safari is a fully insured company, and in the event of an accident, it will be handled with utmost professionalism. Our team of expert 4X4 drivers and guides is well trained in safety and first-aid standards. We deliver the most comprehensive private desert safari experience possible.
What types of clothes are preferred on Safari?
There is no specific dress code for the private desert safari, but we recommend wearing something comfortable. Depending on which rides you choose, your clothing should be manageable to avoid any accidents.
Do we have to pay extra for the pictures in the traditional dress?
The camel rides and photography in traditional dress will all be included at the campsite- no need to pay extra!
Which is the best time for Desert Safari?
The winter is considered the optimum month to visit the private desert safari. The chilly weather allows for a more extended stay in the desert and participation in outdoor activities. Throughout the year, the desert safari is accessible.
- Single Travellers
- Leisure Travellers
- Business Travellers
- Hotel pickup and drop off in a 4-wheel drive vehicle from Sharjah and Dubai
- Safari guide
- Food & Beverages
- Adults are 12 years and above
- Children are 5-11 years.
- To book children 2-5 years or under 135cm, please book Evening Desert Safari Private Vehicle and enter details on infants.
Good to Know
- If you have heart ailments, neck or back problems, participation is not recommended
- We do accept expectant mothers and passengers with heart ailments neck or back problems, please use our Contact Us page for special arrangements
- Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.